We provide routine diagnostics, as well as, complex and emergency medical and surgical care to dogs, cats, birds and other exotic patients with a variety of ocular disorders. Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (“dry eye”), cataracts, glaucoma, ocular neoplasia (cancer), eye lid disorders, eye injuries, ulcers and infections are among the more common conditions we are presented with. Specialized tests and diagnostics include ophthalmoscopy, fluorescence dye tests, tear production measurements, tonometry (measurement of intraocular pressure), high-frequency ultrasound.
We offer a wide range of surgical and microsurgical procedures.
- Excision therapy for tumors of the eye and eyelids
- Blepharoplastic procedures, which involve the correction of eyelid abnormalities
- Surgical repair of prolapsed gland of the 3rd eyelid “Cherry Eye”
- Repair of traumatic injuries
- Conjunctival grafting procedures for deep corneal ulcers