Nutrition is not just about making sure you are giving adequate calories, vitamins and minerals but about how the food communicates with the body and modulates gene expression. Each individual has different needs and there is no one diet that is good for all dogs or cats. The diet has to be matched to the genetic and environmental make up of each individual animal.
We offer nutritional advice on
- Commercial and home prepared diets for each stage of your pet’s life
- Critical care nutrition
- Customised weight loss programs
- Nutritional consultation for metabolic diseases
- Home-prepared therapeutic diets
- Diet as part of the maintenance of health and treatment of disease